Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 2

So today is my bday, the big 25 woo hoo! Had some minor heartburn last night due to Metformin, but am feeling fine today. Temp this morning was 96.7, so I am thinking that I may of ovulated over the weekend since it has been lower ever since. Tomm. I start two pills a day of Metformin 500 mg, I also take a prenatal vitamin and a womans one a day!
Scott is starting second week of no smoking tomm..., he is quiting using the chantrix pill, which all together has been okay, except his moodiness and minor stomach aches. Hopefully he will be able to do it this time. Dakota keeps telling him he will get black lung and die, so he better quit, lol, leave it to our kid.
Today is Dakotas second week of the summer success program, he will go for one and half more weeks and then will have two weeks off before he starts kindergarden. I cant believe he is already going to school, I might just cry. Will updated later...till then......

1 comment:

Mindy said...

It was hard last year when I sent my daughter to kindergarten. It gets easier as the school year goes on though.

On the charting--when you ovulate your temp should go up. If you have a dip today then it will probably shoot up in the next couple of days and show ovulation! Try that free charting software at fertility friend--it pinpoints ovulation for you so that you don't have to guess! ;) Good luck!

Mindy