Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 3

July 30, 2008, My bday yesterday was wonderful thanks to my friends and family. I cant believe I am 25, I know thats not old but man where is the time going....lol!
Scott has offically quit smoking, day one of no medicine and no smokes....Good Luck Honey! I know you will do great. I am sure he is going to be cranky but not for long, he is getting his truck fixed this weekend, so he will be happy and we will back to a two car family! Woo Hoo!
Dakota has two more days of school this week, and next Tuesday has a dentist appt...poor baby! Who would of thought that having teeth that are straight and close together would cause a problem for little kids?!
As for me temp was 96.7 this morning, so I am sure I must of ovualted over the weekend. I start two pills today, one at lunch and one after dinner, keep our fingers crossed! Slight muscle aches this morning, but I think I just slept funny last night. Will update...till then....

No comments: